Careers at Huckleberry Marketing and Advertising Agency
Are you a creative looking for an awesome place to join? That's great because we're looking for talented people to join our team.
Career openings are available for freelancers with marketing skills including: wordsmiths, graphic designers, coders, marketers account managers, administrators and more.
We offer flexible scheduling and competitive compensation packages for every person on our team. Tell us how you want to contribute to the team at Huckleberry Marketing and Advertising Agency by sending in your resume and portfolio.
Send your resume and any links to your portfolio by email to: Contact@HuckleberryAgency.com with the Subject: Career Inquiry - (Your Name).
Hot tip for serious candidates
Feel free to get fancy - include a personal video or other cool stuff to show off your amazing skills, what you love about marketing and how you can make a difference.
Full-Time Positions Available: Marketing Coordinator (4)
Are you a digital native with strong communication skills and a passion for marketing? Then this opportunity might be the right fit for you.
Ottawa-based Huckleberry Marketing and Advertising Agency is currently seeking an energetic Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for executing marketing activities under the direction of the Chief Growth Officer and Marketing Director. This includes content creation and helping to develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns through traditional, digital, and social channels for both the company and clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Execution of assigned tasks, such as content creation, keyword research, market research, social media ads, landing page development, etc. to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities;
* Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing data, preparing and designing marketing and advertising materials, coordinating requirements, developing schedules, coordinating mailing lists and more;
* Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data;
* Responsible for developing and producing promotional materials and items – inventorying stock, designing and placing orders, verifying receipt;
* Support the team as needed by preparing and delivering presentation materials, proposals and other forms of communications;
* Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
* Support the CGO, Director of Marketing, and other marketing staff in organizing various projects, initiatives, events and campaigns;
* Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information as well as client and contact databases/CRM systems;
* Assist in the organizing of promotional events, and attend if necessary to facilitate success;
Compose and post online content on company and client websites and social media accounts as directed;
* Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) for clients as needed;
* Proofread communications.
Qualifications (Preferred but not limited to):
* University degree or college diploma in business, marketing or related field;
* 1-3 years’ experience in marketing or related field is required;
* Ability to work well in a team and independently;
* Experience in graphic design and web development;
* Experience in a professional services environment would be an asset;
* Experience executing content marketing strategies would be an asset;
* Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Proficient with the latest tools in social media marketing and integration of programs;
* Working knowledge of marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, marketing automation, online analytics, etc.);
* Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach;
* Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases;
* High level of resourcefulness and self motivated;
* Outstanding organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail;
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
* Demonstrated project management skills such as managing multiple projects and competing deadlines.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that demonstrates what you can bring to the team. Your email subject line must indicate: Marketing Coordinator.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at up to $56,000.00 / year